Water Sports Rentals
on Lake Texoma
Welcome to Red Duck Water Sports Equipment Rental Service on Lake Texoma
No trip to Lake Texoma would be complete without time on the water! At Red Duck Water Sports equipment rental service at Little Mineral Resort and Marina, we have everything you need to get out there and have a blast—with the best prices and service to match! These are the water sports equipment rentals we have available for your summer fun:
Explore Lake Texoma on our Yamaha VX Sport Waverunners! Each jet ski seats 3 people and has plenty of watertight storage for towels, sunscreen, snacks and personal items. These are so popular, they rent out fast, so call Red Duck Water Sports equipment Rental Company now to reserve yours! (read more)
If you’re bringing a large party to enjoy Lake Texoma for fishing or just cruising around, our pontoon boat rentals are ideal. They seat up to 12 people and come with safety instruction, a map of Lake Texoma and, of course, life jackets. (read more)
If you want to get some quieter, one-on-one time with Lake Texoma, whether for fishing, exploring the coves or spending quality time with friends and family, kayak rentals are just right. These are a very popular rental at our water sports equipment rental company, so call ahead to make sure we have what you need before your vacation! Life jackets are always included.
Our pontoon canoes are also great for a small fishing or exploring party of 2 or 3. Without the noise of the motor, you can quietly paddle out to your favorite fishing cove and catch some big ones, or just paddle out to a quiet beach cove for lunch and some sunbathing with your besties. (read more)
Paddle Board Rentals
For fitness, sightseeing and recreation up close and personal with Lake Texoma, paddle boards are the way to go! Designed similar to surfboards, but propelled with paddles and your own muscle, you can really get a great look at all there is to see around the lake. We have a variety of sizes for everyone in the family, but keep in mind that these have been one of our most popular water sports equipment rentals lately, so call ahead to reserve yours!
Guidance and Maps of Lake Texoma
Red Duck Water Sports equipment rental service has been serving Lake Texoma’s water lovers for years, and we know every nook and cove and all the best fishing sites and places for you and your family to have the best day ever. With each rental, we include a waterproof map of the lake and we’ll answer all your questions and provide directions, helpful hints and tips about where to go and what there is to see on the lake.
All of our water sports equipment rentals come with full personal instruction on how to operate the equipment safely, as well as all the life jackets your party will need to stay safe on the water.Our Red Duck Water Sports equipment rental company shop also has a lot of helpful items you can buy in case you forgot anything, such as sunscreen, snacks and more.
Red Duck Water Sports Equipment Rentals: When we’re Open
Because demand is high, we do recommend calling ahead to reserve your desired water sports equipment, but prior reservations are not required. We often still have great stuff available for walk-ins as well.
- Summer 2017 hours are: Tuesday through Sunday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- We’re closed on Mondays (except on holiday weekends)
- We open for Memorial Day Weekend
Rules and Regulations: Renting Water Sports Equipment on Lake Texoma
- All rentals require a minimum, non-refundable $50 deposit.
- At the time of rental, a $500 refundable security deposit is required.
- We accept all major credit cards, debit cards and cash.
- For your safety, pontoons and jet skis must stay within the boundaries set forth by Red Duck Water Sports—we will provide a map and instructions. Any damage or breakdown occurring outside of the boundaries incurs a minimum $300 service charge.
- Renters are responsible for any damage caused at any time and will sign a liability release waiver upon rental.
- It’s the renter’s responsibility to know and follow safe boating rules and regulations at all times.
- Jet ski operators must be 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license.
- All boat drivers must be 25 years old and have a valid driver’s license.
START YOUR FUN DAY AT LAKE TEXOMA!
We highly recommend calling ahead to schedule a reservation for your jet ski rentals, though we do occasionally have a few left for walk-in vacationers.